Friday, February 19, 2010

Jij

Jij is a human bard. He looks rather aged, and he claims he's been in Tyrell for well over 5 years now, but no one really seems to know him. He claims to have been born in the state of Nomlok and joined the Nomlok Bard Association (NBA), following in the footsteps of his father Nin, his grandfather Ziz, and so on. When he hit his 30s, he hit a mid-life crisis and decided to adventure with a group of rowdy travelers. He severely injured his leg in an accident, and had to go to the nearest town/city, and thus ended up at Tyrell. After he recovered, he settled down instead of moving on.

When asked how he got an invitation, this is his story.

So one day, I was.... practicing my shooting skills in the yard... you see I have my ways with the crossbow you see...
Anyway... so I wasn't exactly on top of my game that day you see... and I missed the target by quite a bit...
So you see I hit a bird... and killed it... ah yes... it was rather unfortunate *he frowns*
And then all of a sudden... the bird i killed TRANSFORMED INTO A MAN!!!!!!!!!!
It turns out that... he was a... what's the term again? ah, yes... a shapeshifter...
A murderous criminal that's been eluding the guards for years... they didn't know he was a shapeshifter *chuckles*
So then... the guards... they gave me an invitation to this... thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment